Exchanges are permitted within seven days of purchase on unopened boxes in acceptable condition. If the outer packaging is damaged, torn, or defaced in any way that is irreparable, we will not honour the return on that item. The contents inside the package should meet the quantity and consistent packaging standard of our saleable goods. We practice good measures for clean unopened packages which have not been tampered with. Any exchange outside of these standards will not be honoured.
Please note exchanges will incur additional delivery charges.
Customers are liable to pay for two delivery fees totalling J$2,000
($1,000 to collect the exchange items and another $1,000 to deliver these items back to Core Fit Foods)
These are the steps to be followed to action a Return/Exchange:
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns/exchanges in accordance with our policy
- You will send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the product that you would like to exchange and the product that you elect to receive as a replacement. Also, your full name and cell phone number.
- As delivery will be charged you will select delivery. You will receive an invoice via email.
- Your email will outline the exchange process, the conditions that apply to the exchange and the steps to be followed.
- Select your payment method by way of replying to the invoice email as well as the delivery location and best time for delivery/collection.
WITHIN KINGSTON EXCHANGES
- Within Kingston exchanges turnaround times are 24-48 hours from the time of payment confirmation, out of town deliveries can take up to 72 hours to arrive (business days only). This applies to business days hours.
- Once the bearer arrives, he will collect the old item from you in its original packaging and the condition will be subject to our discretion and approval.
- Our bearer is trained to inspect the old exchange item and approve the exchange on-site before the exchange is honoured.
- These guidelines apply to the items being received in good condition and within their date of expiration.
OUT OF TOWN EXCHANGES
- For out of town exchanges, you will place the item on the Knutsford Express for Kingston delivery using our telephone number 876-773-5048. The return shipping will be your expense and will need to be pre-paid.
- You then Whatsapp us a photo of the Knutsford Express ticket voucher number and the paid receipt image in order for us to initiate the collection.
- Once the shipment dispatch is confirmed, our bearer will be dispatched within twenty four hours (business days only), with the new exchange item.
- The delivery of the new item to be exchanged will be sent as cash on delivery, meaning that you will be responsible for paying the charges for the return delivery.
- You will receive a scanned photo of the receipt from us with the tracking number for the package via email once the package has been dispatched.
- Visit the Knutsford Express website to verify opening hours and business operating days https://www.knutsfordexpress.com/ to ensure timely collection of your goods.
- It is recommended that you call to confirm the arrival of the delivery before attempting to collect the package.
- You will need a valid photo ID and the tracking number to present to the officers at the depot to facilitate the collection of your package.
- If you do not collect your package after three days of arrival at the depot then the company will charge a per day rate of J$50 as a penalty for holding your goods. This extends up to three months only, thereafter they reserve the right to dispose of your package entirely.
- For packages sent to the wrong location, only the sender can re-route the delivery of that package which will attract a charge of $650, payable by the party who initiated the delivery process and liable to the information provided during the order process.
- If you are unable to collect your goods, you may change the information of the person who you appoint to collect them on your behalf. This is done by sending an email to email@example.com where you will detail their name, telephone number and a scanned copy of their photo ID.